It’s 12:55am and it’s my last night in Indiana for my visit to see my bestest gal pal Julie and her wonderful family (Doug, Brianna & Emmalie). I’m sitting in Julie’s kitchen and everyone is asleep (except Bri…shhhh don’t tell Mom!!) not wanting to go home tomorrow.
I’m thinking about how sad I am to leave the Lawson family behind and head back to New Jersey at 5:15pm tomorrow. I wish we had longer but I have no choice…I have to go back to Jersey.
The Lawson family is one of the best families I’ve ever had the pleasure of spending time with like this. Their love for each other is evident everyday and they made me feel completely comfortable and right at home the minute I arrived. I was so excited when Julie, Brianna, Emmalie, Jennifer and Brittany were waiting at the end of the hallway for me at the airport. We had such a great time and it went way too fast.
Some of our fun memories from the last 5 days include:
- Kayla’s Senior Session with Julie & Jen in action
- Random freak snow storms when the weather said sunny…and the weatherman said that he “didn’t want to mention the possibility of snow in the forecast”
- Buzzing TVs in the middle of the night
- A photo session in the Milo field, in the dark, that last 5 minutes because it was too cold
- The Orbs with Brianna and Brittany
- Brianna staying up past her bedtime
- Doug being outnumbered by 4 women & a female dog for 5 days…LOL
- The General Store and Emmalie’s cut up ice cream sandwich
- Drakes Cakes!
- Jenny No-Neck
- Lady bugs
- Doug’s yummy dinners
- Brianna scaring me in the middle of the night and my arms flailing wildly
- Screaming Cheese & Crackers – YUMMMMMMM “Yes, I want another, Bri!”
- Drive By Shootings “Barnapalozza Indiana”
- Jen & Julie’s very own Senior Sessions in the Milo filed
- Emmalie in the suitcase and with my hat & shoes
- Apple “Bobble” Jeans
- Eating good in the neighborhood
- And last but not least…Julie crashing into a semi and totaling Doug’s car in the ice on the way to Bri’s game 😦
Brianna was our awesome photographer tonight (she’s a budding photographer as well and seemed psyched to use the D80). We had a great time taking the following photos for fun. We hope you get a kick out of them as much as we did!!
Scared by the OINK
This kid’s so hungry that she’s eating her foot!
After 15 tries we got it right!
Can I have my bed back please?
I don’t wanna go home 😦
PEACE OUT YO!
Thanks to all of you!
I promise I will see you all soon! I’m a new fan of Indiana!